Women’s Ministries emphasize the leadership role religion must play in reversing gender discrimination and gender-based violence in the Christian Church and in society, if we are to achieve the equality embedded in Galatians 3:26 – 29:
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have
bond nor free; there is neither male nor female: for ye are
all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s
seed, and heirs according to the promise. (KJV)
Women’s Ministries programmes prepare girls and women for transformational leadership roles through information, encouragement, and support for strategic action in fulfilling their potential, purpose, and the perfect Will of God.
- Social Justice Films & Discussions
- “Tea Talk” Lecture Series
- “Table Talk: Panel Discussions
- Women’s Action & Support Team (WAST)
- “Know-Thyself Empowerment Workshops
- Collaboration with other Departments
Motto: PRAY. ACT. LEAD…